Thursday, August 31, 2006

You know, for kids. UPDATE



Just got an e-mail from the folks at Spreadshirt where I’ve got my t-shirt store. They said my OYS ‘R’ US design is basically copyright infringement. I guess all those plays off of “Got Milk?” out there are just flattery? Sheesh, it was just for fun. Whatever.

Anyway, if you'd like a shirt with the OYS ‘R’ US graphic on it, you can make one at the CafePress website. It's really easy to do. When you get to the part where they ask you to upload the image you want, just use the graphic below. DESIGN TIP: When sizing the graphic, make it about as wide as the shirt's collar. Tends to look better that way.

Click on the image below for the high-res version. Mac folks can drag the image from your browser to your desktop. No idea how you lame PC users do it, but I’m sure you’ll find a way. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Wm. said...

Remember - Rejection is the sincerest form of flattery.