Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ten Lines



Launched my new website a minute ago. In case you’re interested, it can be found here.

I was just tired of having all those different urls for my work, my illustrations, my flapping paper airplane, etc. Now everything’s in one place. Sure, iWeb’s pages don’t load as quickly as I’d like them too, but what the site lacks in slick functionality, it more than makes up for in content. And there’s a crapload of content, especially in the STASH section where you can find everything from my illustration works to that silly Transformers video I did to a bank of ads I love but didn’t have room for in my portfolio.

And in case you’re wondering, the reason the url references “ten lines” is because that’s the fewest number of lines it takes to write KEITH.

3 comments:

Wm. said...

What is impressive about your site is not the amount of work that you've done, but the consistency of quality work you've done. I had forgotten about a lot of these (MusicDrome, Ad Council, etc.) and there are some I never saw. The Innocence Project poster (sorry if that's wrong) is phenomenal and I don't know what the otter was for but I really like it. I think your resume should simply read, "what? you didn't see the site?"

(I also really like the icons for your site. I know it's a simple design thing but it's cool nonetheless.)

Jeremy Frye said...

Impressive stuff. You're like all professional, and stuff...
It's cool to see the old MusiCDrome posters. I still have all of those (and a few more).

Bonnie said...

Really awesome. I wish I had more time to poke around. So much here. You rock.