Thursday, November 16, 2006

Echo?


My poor, sad blog. It hasn't been visited in days and days. Maybe the last 9 days, each one with a new illustration posted, just weren't worthy of comments. Maybe people would rather enter Bill's awesome photo caption contest. Maybe people actually have work to do (almost got through that last sentence with a straight face). Anyway, I don't know why I'm posting this because no one will visit my blog to read it. Sigh.

I'm so sad, I didn't even go back to correct all my apostrophes. (This is an apostrophe: ’. This is a foot mark: '.)

7 comments:

Wm. said...

I commented a mere three days ago and many times before that mighty Caesar.

Wm. said...

I take offense to the "awesome" label. Hail Caesar!

Wm. said...

You know you could do like I did when I was experiencing little traffic on my blog; put some boobies and hoo-hoos on the screen.

If it doesn't work you've still got the boobies and hoo-hoos.

Wm. said...

Then end of this post looks like a screwed up emoticon.

Wm. said...

Oh and about the photo caption contest - I can't even get my wife to enter. How pathetic is that?

Psyclist said...

We have a news feeder that alerts us every time you make a new post. We don't leave comments, but we visit often.

Anonymous said...

and i refuse to comment when you're being clever.