Friday, December 15, 2006

Can’t Get It Out Of My Head


Click on picture to enlarge.



Click on picture for close-up.



I wasn’t too happy with the lack of a real concept for Xanadu, but I feel like this one's getting back on track. As usual, if you have any suggestions for visuals for other E.L.O. songs, I'm open to ’em.

On a related topic, I took all of the Better Than One illustrations and used iPhoto to print them in books. They look freakin’ cool all printed up and professionally bound. I geeked out and printed tiny books that can fit into my wallet. They were only six bucks a piece to print! Niiiice.

2 comments:

Wm. said...

I really like the black space. Don't get me wrong, I really like the illustrations. But the decision to set them away is awesome. Good job. Keep 'em comin'.

chosen©er said...

Thanks. It was originally a nod to ELO’s tradition of space imagery. I also think it helps make the illustrations seem more important, somehow.