Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Get this!

So, as you know I made a video that married footage from The Transformers to Billy Joel's "Just The Way You Are" (y'know, "Don't go changin'...get it?). Anyway, I posted it to YouTube and, get this, it was sent to my friend Rebecca by someone I have absolutely no connection with. That means it went out there in the ether and actually made its way back to me. Not since my flapping paper airplane has this happened and I just think it's cool. If not ridiculously nerdy.

3 comments:

Wm. said...

I didn't realize YOU did it.

chosen©er said...

Oh yeah. And it only took watching 30 episodes and 1 2-hour movie. I had a little bit of free time that week, huh?

The Weber School Poland/Israel 2010 said...

MY FRIEND REBECCA? So, I'm no longer 'Becca? And no link to my HILARIOUS blog. Just when I thought we were getting along.