Friday, June 16, 2006

Superboots


Someone has to ask this question so it might as well be me. I get that Clark Kent hides his Superman outfit underneath his clothes, but where does he hide the boots? Does he buy extra-large socks and shoes to go over his boots? If so, why doesn’t Clark score better with chicks on account of his super-large feet? If not, where does Clark keep the boots when he’s not Superman? Dude’s been around for 70 years and no one's asked this question. About time we find out, don't you think?

3 comments:

chosen©er said...

Yeah. Everything else makes total sense to me. What I really want to know is why no one's brought up the boot thing, ever. I like your graphic, by the way. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, whats up with the boots, atleast Spiderman has those longjohns that can double as socks

BT

Anonymous said...

aren't the red boots out of season?